• Shark Tours
• Whale Tours
• Turtle Tours
• Shark & North Shore Tours
66-105 Haleiwa Road, Haleiwa, Hawaii 96712-0178
Oahu District Office: (808) 832-3520
21° 35′ 46″ N, 158° 06′ 20″ W
Hale'iwa Harbor is located on the North Shore of Oahu in Waialua Bay
at the mouth of the Anahulu River and bridge.
The shoreline is surrounded by Hale'iwa Beach Park and is a wonderful
place for Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP) or surfboard rentals in the summer.
In the winter, this is the spot for some incredibly large surf and hosts
many surfing contests.
• 64 Berths • Fish Hoist • 26 Moorings • Public Parking
• Dryland Storage • 2 Loading Docks • Vessel Washdown
• Temporary Moorings • 3 Boat Ramps • Restrooms
• Sailing Cruises, Fishing & Diving Charters • Shark Encounters
Haleiwa Harbor offeres many ocean adventures from sportfishing to sailing and whale
watching to shark cage encounters.
This site is NOT affiliated with harbor management, the State of Hawaii, Harbors Division, DLNR nor DBOR.
ALL VISITOR ATTRACTIONS ARE SUSPENDING OPERATIONS in compliance with the Governor's "Stay at Home Order" to help
stop the spread of the Coronavirus Emergency Proclamation, see HERE. Honolulu Mayor's Emergency Proclamation see HERE.